NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, our highly successful client with operations across Europe are looking for an Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a strong Analyst to be responsible for partnering with the Product team and using the data in the business to discover trends and performance information to improve decisions made in the team.
This job sits in a team of 4 and will offer the chance to learn from others in a strong commercial and revenue management function. This job will compare the performance of similar products and feedback to the business data driven thoughts as to the causes of different levels of performance and what can be done to improve them.
The successful individual will have strong Excel skills and be used to working with unstructured data with the aim of finding trends and patterns to understand. This individual may have worked in any department of a business but it will be advantageous if they can demonstrate the ability to support operational management in communicating the meaning of the data for their area of the business, i.e. working with sales, HR, revenue, marketing, product, procurement etc.
Duties will include:
* Provide analytical insight to support product development across Europe
* Delivering insights to help prioritise opportunities, and giving guidance on potential areas of improvement
* Assess Product performance through weekly and monthly reporting as well as through the creation of Dashboards to help the Commercial team understand business health and performance as well as making data-based decisions
* Responsible for data quality relating to business metrics
* Take responsibility for customer definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting
For more information about this role or any other Analyst jobs in st. Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
256 total views, 1 today