Permanent Assistant Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Assistant Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a unique band looking for an Assistant Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with a keen interest in revenue management with prior experience of working in a high-end hotel operation. This job is an excellent opportunity to develop within the revenue management industry by providing support and contingency on property to the Front of House Manger and Finance Director.
The successful individual will have great analytical skills and technical aptitude. The candidate must have excellent communication and organisational skills with knowledge of OTA’s and Hotel systems. A proven track record of growing profits and controlling costs across an operation is essential.
Duties will include:
* Implement strategies to maximize revenue opportunities across all segments and revenue streams (including rooms, M&E, F&B) involving effective inventory and pricing management, together with ensuring the hotel is correctly represented on all booking channels
* Ensuring all pricing strategies are in place on all online channels
* Ensure all rates are loaded onto the Hotel’s PMS, Booking Engine, Siteminder and GDS, ensuring all mapping is correct and rates are presented on all correctly
* Monitoring groups pickup, history and trends and taking action to reflect any changes to this segment
* Track the production of the sales department managed accounts, detailing all marketing segments on a weekly basis and preparing necessary production reports
* Ensuring RMSs receive and process the correct data and obtaining a thorough understanding of the systems’ setup.
* Analysis of the Reservations Daily Checker Reports, ensuring any action required from any of the reports is completed on the same day
* Ensuring all commission rates are correct on all rate codes, checking the commission payments at the end of each month, liaising with accounts to ensure all commission reporting and payments are up-to-date.
* Quarterly audit of Trust (GDS) and Opera, checking rate codes and rate plans are matching, market segmentation etc.
* Compiling and issuing of the daily revenue report, ensuing content is correct
* Analysis of the pick up by market segment / date / amount, monitoring any significant shifts in availability
* Must possess strong computer skills, inc Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) Opera PMS/S&C or Fidelio/Delphi
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Revenue Manger jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
95 total views, 1 today