Permanent Assistant Yield & Inventory Manager
Assistant Yield & Inventory Manager
Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing, global company looking for an Assistant Yield & Inventory Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate with a strong educational track record including GCSE Grade C or above in both English and Maths and a degree or proven work experience within a similar role. The job will involve ensuring accurate and timely set up of holiday inventory on the reservations system as well as providing accurate MI supported by clear insights in order to help the business understand sales performance.
This is a well-established and exciting company that is highly regarded within their industry and continually growing year on year. They have an exciting atmosphere with an energetic attitude towards work.
The successful individual will have excellent Microsoft Office experience with great presentation and communication skills. It is essential the candidate has experience operating within a Yield, Inventory, Commercial or Marketing team in Travel Industry. It is essential the candidate has great commercial acumen and a good understanding of trends within the travel sector.
Duties will include:
* Working with the business’ reservations system, ensure the sales inventory is set up accurately and timely
* Conduct regular checks to identify errors and correct as appropriate
* Update MI reports on a daily basis ensuring that reports are checked for integrity and is distributed with supporting commentary where required
* Update Yield and Pricing reports to ensure that sales trends are accurately monitored and opportunities are identified to maximise yield
* Present recommendations for price changes to Yield and Inventory Manager and load this accurately and promptly onto reservations systems
* Provide recommendations on changes to the sales inventory and capacity that will help maximise yield
* Where appropriate, manage and lead relationships with 3rd party suppliers enabling the business to achieve preferential commercial terms. Ensure 3rd party suppliers have up to date inventory allocations and prices at all time and where appropriate identify new suppliers
* For future seasons, make commercial, yield and inventory recommendations as part of the budget planning cycle
* Provide sales & marketing teams with accurate and timely insights as well as recommendations to improve performance
* Champion continuous improvement across the better ensuring the business constantly strives for better, faster & smarter ways of working
* Coach and engage holiday the sales teams across the parks to ensure teams aligned with a consistent strategy and that commercial priorities and deliverables are always understood
* Support and lead system improvement projects within team and across the wider business where required
* Coach and engage holiday sales teams across the parks to ensure teams aligned with a consistent strategy and that commercial priorities and deliverables are always understood
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Yield & Inventory Manager, jobs in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
22 total views, 1 today