Permanent BI Analyst
Based in Crawley, West Sussex our growing client is looking for a BI Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 2-3 days working in the office.
This job would suit someone who is comfortable working with large data sets with experience in statistical analysis.
The company has weathered the last 18 months in good shape and continues to invest in the business and in the commercial function to ensure revenue performance increases. The business has also set up a new arm of the business in the last 2 years and this saw a 30% increase in yield last year – a staggering performance in the current market conditions.
The successful individual will be highly numerate and confident analysing and interpreting numerical data with excellent attention to detail. Experience of working within a multi-product portfolio organisation would be beneficial as would prior experience working within a membership organisation.
* Analyse and aggregate large volumes of performance data into a model that demonstrates the financial value of each member, apportioned across core products and services.
* Understand and potentially enhance the existing membership segmentation model and report upon the changing lifetime values of different member segments.
* Work collaboratively with other stakeholders within the Commercial and Marketing departments and Product Management teams in identifying opportunities to improve performance.
* Analyse commercial opportunities in an effective, efficient and timely manner, utilising various data sources (numerical and non-numerical), leading to valuable insight and recommendation.
* Model commercial scenarios using technical Excel/Google Sheet/Tableau skills to help build the most appropriate business case.
* Identify customer trends and buying behaviours and apply findings for future product and price developments.
* Conduct market and competitor analysis
* Build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the entire organisation.
This is a great role for an ambitious analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other BI Analyst jobs in Crawley, West Sussex please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
21 total views, 3 today