Permanent BI Analyst / Developer
Based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire our reputable client are seeking a BI Analyst / Developer to join their team on a permanent, hybrid-working basis with 2-3 days in the office required per week.
This job would suit somebody who has gained previous experience of working with multiple data sources within a large business, where analytical and data interpretation skills have been applied. The Data Analyst will be required to create and maintain the management reports and dashboards using a variety of software packages.
This company are a leader in their field and now require a data analyst to improve and develop the reporting at an exciting time in the business’ current transformation.
The successful individual will be highly numerical and analytical, with great attention to detail and be able to interpret data and trends into actionable plans. They will have great organisational skills and can prioritise their own workload effectively and be flexible to balance changing needs of different stakeholders. This candidate will be proficient in using SQL and Power BI and have developed strong data manipulation and visualization skills in these packages. Excellent communication skills is essential for this role, to be able to engage and collaborate across multiple stakeholders and teams.
* Design and develop key business reports using a variety of data sources and MI.
* Create dashboards, scorecards, visualisations, and other business intelligence solutions.
* QA all reporting to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
* Develop automated reports for our regular reporting packs including the monthly Performance Framework Pack
* Conduct analysis of complex data sets to identify trends, patterns and areas for improvement and development.
* Work closely with other departments to deliver insights and challenge results to drive improvements.
* Align reporting to measure success against the Charities strategies and 3-year plan.
* Develop and implement new data collection methods to improve performance monitoring.
* Produce reports and presentations to enable key stakeholders to communicate findings.
* Collaborate with other teams to ensure data is accurate and up to date.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to colleagues on data management and analysis.
* Identify opportunities to improve general quality of service being provided currently to the business.
This is a great role for an ambitious and analytical individual seeing their future as a data analyst in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other BI Analyst / Developers jobs in Welwyn Garden City please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
87 total views, 5 today