Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an established and well-known brand looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager who has experience in a similar business.
This is an award winning company with properties located across the country.
The successful individual will have previous experience of developing budgets and forecasts as well as experience using Fidelio/ Opera and SAP. The candidate must be customer focused and determined to provide consistent high standards. It is vital the candidate is detail-orientated with the ability to be organised and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
* Manage the Revenue/Reservations operation, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each area
* Assist with the development and achievement of sales targets in line with the annual budget
* Identify, communicate, and action all sales leads. Encourage staff to maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives, promotions, etc.
* Be familiar with all aspects of yield management, maximising room occupancy, rates and profits
* Prepare statistical data and business forecast reports on a monthly basis
* Ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
* Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front of house team members
* Set and review departmental objectives and provide performance feedback through appraisal process and job chats
* Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
* Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices
* Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
30 total views, 1 today