Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in London, our client is a growing company looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with previous revenue management experience in the hospitality industry and a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration is also preferred.
The company is a global hospitality brand with many hotels across the world. They are a customer focused brand looking to provide guests with an exceptional experience and create loyal customers for their award winning hotels.
The successful individual will have an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to think outside the box. It is essential the candidate can meet deadlines and work in a logical manner. The candidate should be detail orientated as well as a team player with the ability to forge and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as the candidate will need to be able to deliver effective presentations. The candidate must have great IT skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties will include:
* Drive market share and revenue performance for the region through effective management of availability, rate strategy and identifying new revenue opportunities
* Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
* Consistently review properties daily pricing in respect of direct competitors/pace of demand, key events and other influencing factors
* Create and develop pricing strategies with the individuality of each property
* Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates
* Provide guidance to the sales team, on both corporate and transient pricing and group pricing. Analyse and report regularly
* Review every month the property performance, STR comp set and work out a plan of action to address shortfall and work in partnership with the DOSM and GMs
* Comply with company standards for rate plans, categories, market segment set up
* Leverage data analysis to drive REVPAR and market share gains for the region
* Provide team with regular revenue management strategies and updates
* Implement brand level initiatives including tactical promotions
* Ensure proper data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading
* Set the strategy for yield controls in the Revenue Management System / PMS / Channels based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential across all channels and segments
* Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans with each property
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager, jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
29 total views, 2 today