Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire our client is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager who can join the team on a permanent basis. The role would suit an individual with previous revenue management experience.
This job would suit an experienced revenue management professional who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to influence a team and build strong relationships to benefit the business.
The company is a medium sized, multi-branded hotel management business, that due to continued success the business is now expanding, and they are looking for people to help shape the development and growth of both the business and the team.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and a clear understanding of all relevant distribution channels with the ability to influence channels to advantage of the properties. It is essential that you have a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work without constant supervision and with the desire and ability to develop others.
Duties will include:
* Produce a detailed day by day monthly rooms forecast within a tolerance level of 3-5% accuracy on a weekly basis for review at local and group level.
* Oversee the detailed M&E forecast on a weekly basis for review at local and group level and ensure this ties in to the M&E strategy set for the hotel.
* Produce a detailed daily budget plan on an annual basis for 365 days
* Consistently review hotels daily pricing in respect of direct competitors’ / pace of demand and other influencing factors (local strategies, city events).
* Develop, implement and execute strategic action plans to drive hotel revenue performance in conjunction with the senior management team.
* Run strategy meetings for all hotels to ensure strategies for rooms and M&E are communicated and discussed with the hotel teams and to maximize all opportunities.
* Own rate strategy, ensuring is relevant to the competitor set considering local strategies and city events.
* Ensure rates are set at an appropriate level, across all relevant distribution channels / systems based on detailed analysis.
* Understanding and influencing revenue related relationships to the benefit of the business (both internal & external).
* Coordinating revenue generating personnel.
* Effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
105 total views, 1 today