Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Stevenage, our client is a multi-branded hotel management group who are looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual with previous experience in hotel Revenue Management and someone who is very analytically minded. The candidate must be customer focused and determined to provide consistent high standards.
The successful individual will have the ability to work in a logical manner to meet deadlines and have an analytical approach to problem solving. The candidate must be able to analyse financial statements and market data and have a detail orientated approach. It is vital the candidate is a team player with the ability to lead cross-functional projects. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Our Client is a medium sized, multi-branded hotel management group who have grown in size exponentially over the last 4 years, to now manage over 12 properties and due to continued success, they are looking to grow their revenue management team in their centralised office in Stevenage.
Duties will Include:
* Development and implementation of revenue strategy across the allocated hotels
* Working with the hotel senior team, you will define a tangible pricing strategy which deals with all market segments
* You will monitor and analyse the hotel(s) results and performance to both budget and competition data and review the performance with the GM’s weekly at the RM meeting/conference call
* Working with the GM’s on producing accurate forecasting for the rolling 12 weeks and future
* You will set daily selling rates in line with strategy and market trends
* You will ensure all pricing is correctly displayed online, that all channels are available to us are open and utilized fully
* This role is systems orientated with a strong emphasis on analysis with advanced Excel skills required
* Ensure that you have a good knowledge of the Hotel’s policy relating to Health and Safety and Fire Evacuation Procedures
* To undertake any other reasonable requests as made by the management
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Stevenage, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
112 total views, 1 today