Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Edinburgh, our client is a well-known company looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone revenue management in the hospitality industry. This person would be responsible for Revenue Strategy of an assigned group of hotels.
The successful individual will have proven analytical and strategic skills. The candidate must have great problem-solving skills and be able to work well under pressure. Excellent written English and Microsoft office skills are essential.
Duties will include:
* Fully responsible for the achievement Rooms Revenue budget of the hotels within the portfolio
* To lead and support the revenue management functions of the assigned portfolio of hotels
* Ensure that there are appropriate pricing strategies for all market segment, this allows the properties to maximize profitability
* To participate in the preparation of the annual budgets and drive the business plans with the GM and executive team
* Weekly forecasting for the assigned
* Conduct weekly or bi-monthly revenue strategy meetings with each hotel in the assigned portfolio of hotels. These meetings will discuss planned strategies for a defined window.
* Communicate to hotel and upper level teams after revenue meetings the changes to strategy and any key metric performance.
* Deploy and/or support the assigned portfolio of hotels in their revenue and pricing systems (PMS and RMS) and supporting tools, and any other third-party revenue generating medium.
* Target positive growth for the year in RGI of STR as set in the budgets – Analyse the results and take appropriate action when required based on findings
* To maintain an up to date rate strategy document that is linked to BOB, Competitor set, special town events Historic trends etc.
* Along with Global Head of Distribution, carry out two full revenue and distribution audits per year for each of the hotels in the portfolio, an action plan is developed and implemented to drive and improve the standards and key disciplines.
* Provide leadership for the Revenue Analyst
* Manage integrity of PMS and (if applicable) RMS systems on Property
* Manage day-to-day relationship with key 3rd party channels to support ongoing visibility / demand needs of the properties.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Edinburgh, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
35 total views, 3 today