Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Gatwick, West Sussex, our client is an established brand looking for a Cluster Revenue Manger to join their team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager with a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience. The job will involve maximizing overall revenue through the development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies.
This company takes their values very seriously and uses them to shape the development and growth of both the business and the team.
The successful individual will have strong leadership and analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. The candidate must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to be a team player and motivate and develop the reservations team. The ability to develop and deliver effective presentations is essential as is the ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors. The candidate must be able to analyse data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these as well as adapt to a frequently changing market environment.
Duties will include:
* Drive Revenue Performance
* Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments, distribution channels and Conference and Events
* Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory
* Ensure all distribution channels are optimised and managed accordingly
* Set Sales and Pricing Strategies for all hotels
* Produce accurate forecast on weekly and monthly basis
* Coach & develop the Reservations team (when applicable & required)
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Gatwick, West Sussex, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
157 total views, 1 today