Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Birmingham, our client is a unique band looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would be suited to an optimistic, independent self-starter with a proven background in proactively identifying business opportunities. The Cluster Revenue Manager will deliver all aspects of total revenue management, for a designated cluster of hotels in order to achieve the budgeted objectives (revenue, profit contribution and market share), as well as responsible for deploying strategic Revenue Management tactics including pricing, mix management, promotional products, rooms types, LOS and channel management.
The company is dedicated to providing great service for their guests and prides themselves on focusing on people as well as profit. This nationwide business has over 40 sites and work with some of the most prestigious brands.
The successful individual will possess at least two years’ experience in a revenue management role, ideally in a multi-unit, multi-market environment or hotel environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivery and have excellent working knowledge of revenue systems, hotel processes and procedures. The candidate must be technically proficient with the great analytical skills and full range of hospitality systems. It is essential to be decisive, with demonstrable skills in making difficult decisions in a pragmatic and timely manner. The Cluster Revenue Manager will be highly organised, a creative and forward-thinking problem solver, as well as commercially savvy with a keen eye of detail.
Duties will include:
* Produce the annual rooms budget at market segmentation level; and participate in setting the complete annual budget and targets for your hotels
* Determine the market and distribution segmentation strategies required to achieve the budget targets
* Work in partnership to meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue targets for all sales streams
* Manage the revenue management system
* Complete the weekly market segment forecast
* Chair the weekly revenue meeting and lead the monthly commercial review meeting
* Adapt strategy and tactics in response to the changing competitive environment
* Oversee price negotiations
* Monitor public pricing to ensure consistency across all distribution channels
* Manage and yield all channels of distribution to maximise the return on the cost of sale
* Coach, mentor and develop the commercial skill set of the local sales and reservations teams
* Produce the month-end reports for each hotel
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manger jobs, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
493 total views, 2 today