Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Role: Cluster Revenue Manager
The main responsibilities of the Cluster Revenue Manager is to fully manage the revenue function for a minimum of 5 properties and in increasing the profitability of each property, ensuring all revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Pricing and inventory distribution
- Achieve revenue targets/ budgets
- Increase profitability
- Ability to create, implement and measure strategy’s to respond to ever changing market demands
- Provide support and training to property management teams.
- Maintain & develop key relationships with aparthotels, global teams and 3rd Party partners to drive revenue performance
- Lead weekly revenue calls with on site operation and sales teams
Essential Job Requirements
- Candidate should have management experience in one or all of the following roles – Rooms Division / Revenue Management/ Reservations. (minimum 3-5 Years)
- Recognized Qualification – Hotel & Catering, leisure or hospitality, operations management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, work on own initiative and team player
- Previous experience in target driven role
- Have controlled pricing in a previous role
- Familiarity with forecasting/budgets/management accounts
- Experienced and confident presentation skills
Preferable but not essential.
- SiteMinder, Opera and IDEAS G3 experience
How to Applyhttps://careers.staycity.com/o/cluster-revenue-manager-dublin
140 total views, 2 today