Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Heathrow, London, our client is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will have hotel industry working in a revenue management role with UK market experience. You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into action. Effective presentation, coaching and communication skills are essential. European and international experience would be desirable.
Duties will include:
* Utilize the Brand tool set and processes to optimize performance
* Analyze distribution metrics: production, ranking, rate achieved etc.
* Provide a detailed forecast of future demand
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all main competitors and hotel market (renovations, new hotels etc)
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the market demand generators: businesses leaving and entering the market, special projects, city events, fairs, national events etc.
* Work closely with pricing, strategy and reporting teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line delivery
* Annual budget process
* Uses all Brand tools available to ensure correct pricing information to segment level
* Setting the strategy for yield controls in the PMS/CRS based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential
* Ensures correct rate positioning per segment utilising tools to hand (e.g. Yield and forecast tool)
* Monitors price sensitivity generated through yield & optimization system
* Provides support for sales team RFP management
* Provide input and recommendations on area and brand marketing activities
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Heathrow, London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
258 total views, 1 today