Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
Cluster Revenue Manager
With a head office based in Central London but a working from home policy, our growing hospitality client is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their business on a permanent basis looking after a cluster of ACCOR hotels in Europe.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with at least 2 years’ experience of working with ACCOR systems to be responsible for supporting the GM, hotel management and Director of Revenue Management to define the hotel strategy (in terms of business mix and pricing by season and type of day) for the future periods.
The company was founded 15 years ago and has seen impressive growth during this time. With numerous hotels across numerous brands based throughout Europe and, further hotels coming under management soon, the business is looking to see this crisis through with positive intent. One of the hotels is coming to the end of a large renovation and this is a large ACCOR hotel in Germany. As a result, the individual coming into the business must have previous ACCOR systems experience.
The successful individual will have at least 4 years’ experience as a hotel revenue manager and must have used ACCOR systems for at least 2 years. Ideally the individual will have experience in both a cluster revenue management role as well as experience looking after European hotels – although neither of these are essential. This person will be comfortable working with senior management and other key functions to help create, influence and lead strategies for generating customer demand, pricing optimisation and accurate forecasting.
Duties will include:
* Implement strategies to maximize revenue opportunities across all segments and revenue streams (including rooms, M&E, F&B) involving effective inventory and pricing management, together with ensuring the hotel is correctly represented on all booking channels
* Ensuring all pricing strategies are in place on all online channels
* Ensure all rates are loaded onto the Hotel’s PMS, Booking Engine, Siteminder and GDS, ensuring all mapping is correct and rates are presented on all correctly
* Monitoring pickup for all customer segments, history and trends and taking action to reflect any changes to this segment
* Track the production of the sales department managed accounts, detailing all marketing segments on a weekly basis and preparing necessary production reports
* Predict future demand and proactively set controls for managing demand and maximizing revenues
* Proactively study future bookings from representation and imposes appropriate controls to maximize revenues, and ensure that once configured, reservations maintain all systems with accurate representation of hotels
* Provide input into market perception based on shifting trends on future demand
* Overall responsible for accurate room-night and revenue forecasting, with input from Sales for Group forecasts
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
451 total views, 2 today