Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based near Slough, Berkshire our well-regarded client is seeking an ambitious revenue manager to join them as Cluster Revenue Manager on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years within the hotel industry working in a revenue management role.
The company are rapidly growing with an impressive portfolio of hotels all over the UK in a variety of different locations and settings.
The successful individual will have experience of working in a multi-unit revenue management role within the UK market. This person will be an experienced user of revenue management systems and business analysis tools. For this role you will need strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into action effectively. Fluent written and spoken English as well as intermediate MS Excel is essential.
* Holistic understanding of hotel generated revenues from meetings & events and rooms, delivering effective pricing for all market segments
* Maximize hotels’ performance versus its competitor set and / or budget targets by growing rooms revenue and RGI
* Grow M&E revenue by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the hotel performance versus its competitor set and/or budgeted targets
* Work closely with the hotels operational teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line sales.
* Work closely with the commercial team to support sales strategy
* Generate Rooms and M&E revenue (where applicable) forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility; forecasting accuracy to meet agreed targets.
* Understand the dynamics of the market and competitor market activity; link to the revenue planning process
* Ensuring proper data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading
* Work closely with pricing, strategy and reporting teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line delivery
* Annual budget process
* Maintain accurate levels of inventory, based on forecasted demand
* Uses effective restriction methods in periods of high demand
* Conducts remote daily, weekly and monthly revenue management meetings as set out in the agreed business processes
* Attends business review meetings, forecast review meetings and other performance optimization forums, as required
* Ensures compliance to reporting requirements, business processes and check lists
* Highlights to hotels any issues on channels e.g. OTA & website
This is a great role for an ambitious revenue manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Berkshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
88 total views, 2 today