Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in London, our rapidly expanding hotel group is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a revenue manager or revenue analyst with previous experience within the hotel sector to be responsible for managing the implementation of the top line revenue strategy and collaborating closely with both the sales and marketing stakeholders as well as supporting the operational teams.
The company is one of the best-known hotel management companies and consists of multiple brands with a range of hotels. With sites across the UK and instantly recognisable brands as part of their portfolio, this is a great situation to join the business with the potential to join them permanently at the end of the contract. The business will ideally want someone in the office or hotels (in your cluster) 2-3 days a week whilst being able to work from home 2-3 days a week. However, there may be flexibility on this.
The successful individual will have experience of revenue management in some capacity in a hotel environment with experience of using a revenue management system. You will be on a maximum of a month’s notice as this position is looking for someone to start at the end of October or beginning of November latest. Typically for a revenue management position you should have excellent analytical skills, be results driven and be able to communicate to stakeholders confidently.
* Implementation of the pricing and yielding strategies
* Business reporting to measure performance for all top line revenue metrics
* Displacement, Contract and channel analysis
* Portfolio analysis and management of committed inventory
* Monitoring of performance against forecast expectation
* Inventory management
* Distribution channel management
* Communication of strategy to the broader hotel team
* Monitoring of revenue strategy practices including audits of data quality of all top line revenue inputs across the various hotel systems
* Revenue Strategy systems and tools management
This type of opportunity is a great way for a revenue analyst or single property revenue manager to move into a cluster role – a move that can be quite challenging as many employers look for prior experience in a multi-site environment when recruiting permanently.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in London, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
118 total views, 2 today