Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in North London, our global client is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the team on a permanent basis as Cluster Revenue Manager. The job will be hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. During the initial 3 month training period you will be required to be in the office full time.
This job would suit individuals with previous revenue experience who will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for multiple sites through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. You will look to drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from these sites in line with company values.
The company is truly world renowned with operations across the world and is seeing a strong bounce back in its market post covid. With a strong team and market leading systems/ processes and procedures, this business offers strong mentoring and succession planning whilst being able to develop Revenue Managers to be the best they can possibly be.
The successful individual will be an experienced revenue/ yield/ pricing expert working in a fast-paced environment where quick decisions and pricing changes happen all day. You will most likely come from a Travel, Leisure, or Hotel type background where the pricing of the products and services fluctuate on an ongoing basis and large quantities of data have to be analysed and assessed before making the relevant decisions. Qualifications are not essential but strong excel and experience in vast data manipulation is critical. Knowledge of any languages will be advantageous in servicing sites around the world but this is neither essential nor restrictive to the job.
Duties will include:
* Provide a synopsis of results vs. direction from the previous week and lead discussion on future issues such as booking pace, pricing strategies, marketing opportunities and the competitive environment
* Develops and reviews annual transient and group pricing and demand calendars on a quarterly basis
* Reviews end of month statistics reports and provide critical analysis on performance vs. forecasts and results of implemented strategies
* Analyses past and present trends and makes recommendations for future strategies
* Prepares all weekly, monthly, 3 month forecast and budget using appropriate systems and tools
* Ensures growth in performance of KPIs
* Car allowance
* 10% Bonus
* Private Healthcare
* Dental care scheme
* Exceptional global discounted hotel / travel program
* Newly refurbished offices
* On-site gym/fitness room
* Great subsidised food
This is a rare opportunity to assist in the development and growth of a well-established revenue management function that will be at the forefront of anything else seen in the industry. If you enjoy Revenue, Pricing, Yield in a fast-paced environment then this is the perfect job in the perfect company.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve
119 total views, 2 today