Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in North London, our client is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the team on a permanent basis as Cluster Revenue Manager.
This job would suit individuals with previous revenue experience who will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for multiple sites through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures. You will look to drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from these sites in line with company values.
This is a large, hospitality brand with sites all around the world and instantly recognisable brands as part of their portfolio.
The successful individual will be an experienced revenue/ yield/ pricing expert working in a fast-paced environment where quick decisions and pricing changes happen all day. You will be used to dealing with pricing of products and services and how they fluctuate on an ongoing basis. For this role you will need strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insight into action effectively. Fluent written and spoken English as well as intermediate MS Excel is essential.
Duties will include:
* Work closely with the hotels operational teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line sales.
* Drive revenue performance through preparation of a revenue management strategy for each hotel
* Work closely with pricing, strategy and reporting teams to capture insight, analysis and recommendations to drive top line delivery
* Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
* Maintain accurate levels of inventory, based on forecasted demand
* Regular analysis of business performance both at individual hotel level and across the wider estate
* Ensuring proper data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading
* Conducts remote daily, weekly and monthly revenue management meetings as set out in the agreed business processes
* Ensures compliance to reporting requirements, business processes and check lists
* Annual budget process
This is a great opportunity to assist in the development and growth of a well-established revenue management function that will be at the forefront of anything else seen in the industry.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in North London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve
168 total views, 3 today