Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in London, our leading client is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience as a revenue management within the hotel sector, to be responsible for maximising the RevPar of the hotels in the portfolio and managing the pricing strategy on a day-to-day basis, producing the different actions that ensure the best performance.
This iconic and glamorous global hotel brand offers a sophisticated experience, while also leveraging its experience to combine the growing segment of the leisure-inspired market. Its commitment to responsible tourism has led the business to achieve phenomenal sustainability awards worldwide.
The successful individual will have good knowledge and experience in pricing, forecasting and benchmarking, and overall hotel operation knowledge. They will have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire a lead a team by example. Good understanding of SAP/AFO is essential for this role. Opera, Switch, Duetto experience would also be desired, but isn’t essential.
* Design their hotel’s RM strategy to maximise the portfolio’s RevPAR and EBITDA.
* Responsible for the design of the segment pricing strategy and follow up on a daily basis.
* Monitoring Duetto’s pricing rules on which pricing decisions are based and ensure that they have the right strategy for each market segment and time period. Ensure that the system is up to date and correct.
* Review, monitor and control the production and evolution of the different distribution channels and market segments.
* Responsible for the design of a pricing strategy and room type supplement strategy that maximises revenue from superior rooms and rooms with attribute. Monitor the performance of typologies, designing action plans for categories whose performance is not in line with expectations.
* Leading their hotel’s upselling strategy at the three key moments: booking, pre-arrival and arrival at the hotel.
* Responsible for implementing an aggressive overbooking strategy to ensure revenue maximisation, driving cross selling opportunities between nearby hotels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a revenue manager that would like to join a well-known and growing global brand.
For more information about this role or any other hybrid working Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in London, please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve.
108 total views, 1 today