Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
We are pleased to be working exclusively with our award-winning client based in Newcastle upon Tyne, who are looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be a remote working role with occasional monthly travel required.
This job would suit someone with experience working in a sales or revenue management environment to be responsible for planning and delivering a revenue management strategy for the given portfolio, providing support and insight to the Director of Revenue Management.
The company is the largest operator in the UK within their field, selling over half a million holidays and short breaks annually.
The successful individual will have a good sense of commercial awareness with experience working in a multi-hotel/cluster revenue management role. This revenue manager will have strong analytical and reporting skills, with a natural desire to analyse the competitor market. You will need to have strong Excel skills, inclusive of reporting, presenting and charting.
* Engage in weekly strategic revenue meetings, sharing insight and recommendations for driving revenue and planning forthcoming weeks and following year advance sales
* Oversee all aspects of revenue management for specified regions, writing operational & strategic plans, as well as building financial budgets and targets.
* Manage and support Revenue Assistants to ensure performance at the highest standards within holiday sales.
* Develop and manage an extensive promotional calendar including offer proposals, execution and reporting.
* Prepare for strategic revenue meetings with the wider team clearly and concisely presenting overall position and future plans.
* Maximise occupancy and revenue in line with targets and profit improvement plans.
* Maintain an expert level of product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
* Analyse and recommend booking patterns and market trends to manage performance across all business channels.
* Prepare weekly sales briefs for Marketing and the Sales teams, highlighting future growth opportunities, current offers, third party activity and any relevant market insight.
* Carry out annual reviews, create a pricing strategy, pricing and promotional plans and maximise opportunities.
* Manage performance versus budget and forecast ensuring all concerns and opportunities are escalated as soon as they arise.
* Monitor ancillary sales, developing new and exciting incentives to drive additional revenue, including the creation of new charges/supplements.
* Proactively support in the development of all team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
This is a great role for an ambitious Cluster Revenue Manager seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
64 total views, 5 today