Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is a well-known company looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit someone with experience in revenue management or commercial experience who will be responsible for managing price and yield tactics across a cluster of hotels.
This company is a leading employer in the area with ambitious plans for growth and development and an enviable reputation for staff development and progression.
The successful individual will have experience of making key commercial decisions with the ability to analyse data and identify trends. The candidate should have strong commercial drive with strong communication and influencing skills. Experience in developing and delivering forecasts and budgets with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure. The candidate must be detail orientated with a flexible, proactive approach.
Duties will include:
* Achieve the revenue targets set out in the Business Plan
* Work within the IDeaS RMS to ensure that the revenue management strategies are appropriate
* Undertake regular forecast validations within IDeaS RMS to ensure optimal decisions are being deployed
* Monitoring demand drivers and changes to ensure market conditions are swiftly reacted to and maximised
* Develop and own commercial strategies for each hotel, in association with the Area Revenue Managers and the Sales and Marketing teams
* Attend regular commercial reviews with the ARM to discuss trading performance, revenue strategies, and forecast positions
* Regular interaction with the IDeaS ROA teams to ensure that the forecasts are deploying optimal results, and working with the ROA teams to adjust forecast where required
* Work with the Premium Events Team to ensure that revenue strategies on and around event dates are appropriate
* Support team to cover holiday, sickness and project work as required
* Communication with hotels and other stakeholders
* Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Influence the HBST department to ensure the balance between the commercial focus and Customer Journey is maintained
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
69 total views, 1 today