Permanent Cluster Revenue Manager – working from home
Cluster Revenue Manager
Based working from home, a growing hotel management company is looking for a Cluster Revenue Manager to join their business on a permanent basis for a new hotel opening due to happen in the next few months.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with at least 2 years’ experience of the London hotel market to be responsible for developing overall pricing strategy to include all market segments, distribution channels and conference and events.
The company finds itself in a fairly unique position in what is a sector that has been decimated by the recent Coronavirus events. They have a number of hotels due to open across the UK and Europe over the next 12 months and therefore offer what will be a rare opportunity in this current hospitality market – a growing company looking to add to their revenue management team through expansion.
The successful individual will have at least 2 years’ experience as a hotel revenue manager ideally having been in a cluster role looking after more than one property or having looked after a single property with more than 200 bedrooms. Previous experience of a new hotel opening or opening after a rebranding or renovation would be ideal but isn’t essential. This person will have an analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to “think outside the box” whilst also illustrating the capacity to build relationships with a range of people – from hotel operational staff to senior management. Strong Excel skills and excellent data analyst knowledge is imperative.
Duties will include:
* Develops, monitors and adjusts sales, groups and pricing strategies
* Conducts weekly revenue meetings with hotels providing reports on the hotel performance historical and future business on the books, as well as upcoming yield strategies
* Monitors and regulates groups business at hotels to ensure that all groups statuses are accurate
* Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory for a group of hotels
* Provides analysis of yield strategies, room statistics and performance trends
* Performs relevant daily, weekly, monthly checklist tasks for the maintenance of the PMS and RMS
* Lead the property’s weekly Revenue Management Meeting and Daily Business Review Meeting
* Reviews competitive shops on a daily basis and identifies selling strategies, opportunities and market trends
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
463 total views, 4 today