Permanent Commercial Analyst
Based in Oxford, Oxfordshire, our client are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years’ recent and relevant experience, which involved working collaboratively within a multi-business organisation.
This company are a leading distributor, passionate about creating lower emissions and supporting vital progress towards Net Zero.
The successful individual will be highly analytical with good organisational capabilities, whilst having an interest in developing further commercial skills within a sales environment. Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential for this role, to be able to share information with clarity, simplicity and belief both internally and externally. This role will have significant interaction with the Business Development Managers, CFO, CEO, Technical Mangers, Head of Finance. Advanced Excel skills and data use are essential for this role. You will need to be able to be given a task such as a customer portfolio and optimise the profitability of this is. Database and data analysis, using software e.g. PowerBI, SQL Server, Tableau, Alteryx, Minitab etc. is desirable.
* Providing reporting and analytics to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
* Challenging spend to ensure we deliver our financial commitments
* Providing insightful analysis and reporting to enable Technology to deliver efficiently
* Driving efficiencies and continual improvement in processes, tools, reporting and governance to support delivery and sharing best practice across the department
* Driving adherence to governance processes
* Supporting the development of market solutions in collaboration with key internal stakeholders
* Building and developing strategic analysis of the target market and sectors and delivering propositions based on this analysis.
* Delivering the output of market and customer analysis to the commercial team
* Support development of Strategic Engagement Plan’s.
* Ensure CRM system is fully updated and all information pertaining to sales leads and activity is entered at least weekly.
* Perform market and competitor analysis
* Identifying opportunities to create additional cross-offerings and synergies based on client /industry demand.
* Identifying funding opportunities and completing the documentation to acquire it.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
91 total views, 3 today