Permanent Commercial Manager
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire our client is a very successful online specialist tour operator, who is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to join their team.
This role would suit an individual with an online travel background in commercial product roles, with a proven track record delivering superb commercial results.
This is a well-established, award-winning company within the hospitality and travel & tourism industry with over a 1000 properties internationally, who provide bespoke packages for their customers.
The successful individual should be self-motivated, analytical and flexible whilst working well within a busy, talented team. It is desirable for the candidate to have commercial experience working in product and procurement. This position requires good managerial abilities and excellent communication skills. The candidate must be a travel professional with a sound knowledge of flights.
* Monitoring revenue performance, profit maximisation and quality of ancillary services, including forecasting and analysing, on a regular basis
* Monitoring the performance of accommodation products as well as pricing and promotion
* Liaising with supervisors, managers and third parties to gather information, problem solve and resolve issues
* Handling the most complex customer amendments and enquiries to minimise costs to the business, whilst maintaining customer retention in a commercially sound way
* Coaching, motivating and developing staff to help generally raise commercial awareness, including training
* Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing better technology, when required, to enable this
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry and technology developments
* Maintaining and evolving a documented set of Commercial Best Practices
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Manager jobs in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
20 total views, 2 today