Permanent Commercial Product Manager
Based in Crawley, West Sussex our growing client is looking for a Commercial Product Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 2-3 days working in the office.
This job would suit someone with previous commercial product development or product management experience, to be accountable for the management of the Commercial Accommodation & Analysis teams and the delivery of all responsibilities and activities.
The company has weathered the last 2 years in good shape and continues to invest in the business and in the commercial function to ensure revenue performance increases. The business has also set up a new arm of the business in the last 2 years and this saw a 30% increase in yield last year – a staggering performance in the current market conditions.
The successful individual will be an excellent manager of people who provides clear guidance, shapes and improves processes, works with confidence and collaborates well with others. They will have excellent analytical and reporting abilities and be able to provide high quality numerical and non-numerical analysis, insights and recommendations to support all commercial tasks and business cases.
For this role you will need to be fully P&L literate, demonstrating a strong understanding of the financial levers available to positively influence profitability. Strong understanding of the commercial/financial modelling process and ability to execute the modelling of commercial scenarios using tools and skills is essential for this role. Experience of pricing and promotions, yield and revenue management would be beneficial.
* Managing the Commercial Accommodation team (2 x FTEs) in providing appropriate commercial recommendations for future campsite / accommodation development opportunities, this includes: recommending product types/mix and volume, campsite features and benefits (play areas, dog walks, F&B, swimming pools etc.) and all commercial estimates (occupancy, pricing etc.).
* Managing the Commercial Analysis team (2 x FTEs), ensuring high quality performance, trend and forecast data is created and disseminated across the organisation. Including identifying and tracking KPIs and distributing Management Information as required.
* Translating campsite / glamping site product developments into impactful, digestible product briefs to be consumed by the wider organisation.
* Liaising and working collaboratively with stakeholders within the wider organisation, including operations, estates, finance, marketing and member services.
* Supporting the acquisition of new properties (campsites / glamping sites and holiday cottages) by providing all commercial input and estimates toward the creation of capital investment financial appraisals.
* Lead the performance management of core products and coordinating supporting teams as required to ensure the organisation’s objectives and budgeted targets are met.
* Develop and distribute annual sales and promotion briefs to marketing to help shape effective marketing campaigns.
* Influencing pricing, promotion, distribution and revenue management strategies for core products. This includes supporting the Pricing, Yield and Revenue Management teams within the wider Commercial department.
* Conducting market and competitor analysis to identify customer / market trends and buying behaviours and apply findings for future product developments.
* Presenting performance and commercial recommendations in a cohesive, easy to understand manner (written, visual and verbal presentations will be required).
This is a great role for an ambitious analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Product Manager jobs in Crawley, West Sussex please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
52 total views, 5 today