Permanent Conference Revenue Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Conference Revenue Manager
Based in Birmingham our client is a large national brand looking for a Conference Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate with previous experience in a similar role who will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the sales office.
The company has over 35 properties across the UK each with their own individual style.
The successful individual will have a proven track record leading a team of people through change as well as motivating, encouraging and developing a team. It is essential the candidate has knowledge and experience of the London M&E market as well as a passion for driving conversion and creating a sales hungry culture. Experience within event management and coordination is essential as is experience communicating a vision to board level directors to team members.
Duties will include:
* Day to day management of the enquiry handling and GCR conversion team based at the hub office
* Managing own workload in a consistent and pro-active manner to ensure key responsibilities are maintained
* Ensuring only relevant processes are in place while all sales activities are undertaken consistently
* To ensure the team are making the correct revenue decision for key events
* To quote for series business and large events across all venues
* To have local market knowledge to competitively quote for series and large events
* Review contracted rooms and placement with the Diary Manager
* Maintaining a motivated, vibrant, sales hungry and service driven team
* Daily delivery of Sales Hub meeting ensuring all sales actions are in place and key focus for the team is delivered to all
* Improved conversion focus and achievement via speed of response time and quality of proposals
* Improve activity management via completion and quality of chase calls
* To ensure all team members exceed their customers’ expectations through all show rounds that take place at the venue
* To have a knowledge of all Key Accounts within our business
* To ensure all events are successfully event managed and handed over to the operation team on site – where applicable attend function sheet meetings on site (account dependant)
For more information about this role or any other Conference Revenue Manager jobs in Birmingham, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
117 total views, 1 today