Contract Data Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire our internationally recognised client is a looking for a Data Analyst to join their team as a Strategy Analyst on a 3-6 month fixed term contract.
This job would suit a data analyst with strong Excel skills to fit into a well-established team and be responsible for providing written and analytical support to the Strategy team, delivering research, reporting and analysis to create and maintain the Strategy for their business in the UK and Internationally.
This company is one of the fastest growing companies in the area and continues to push ahead with an ambitious business plan for the next few years. Key to this is the success of the Strategy team who look to predict future trends and assist in setting the path for new sites, products and brands in the business. This team uses both internal and external data to improve understanding of the market, competitors and future forecasting. This team works closely with the BI and data team in the business which is continuously evolving as the business looks to streamline its data into one data lake.
The successful individual will have very strong data analytical skills with the ability to identify core issues and provide assessments grounded in compelling logic. This person will have advanced Excel skills with a natural desire to dig deep into data, continually research relevant information and look to interpret what the data is implying for the business. You will need to have strong communication skills to help tell the story of the data and any knowledge of Tableau or Power BI would be advantageous.
* Market report preparation for the UK & International business
* Development and maintenance of the location strategy that will realise the growth potential for each of the brands for the UK & overseas
* Modelling Strategic Scenarios for the UK & overseas
* Maintain the Location Network Planning database for the UK & internationally to ensure the database is efficient, kept up-to-date and accurate
* Support the delivery of competitor benchmarking for the business for the UK & overseas
* Support the delivery of competitor insight that drives both tactical and operational actions for the UK & overseas
* Maintain and evolve ‘One Source’ of data for the Location Strategy Team
This is a great role for an ambitious Data Analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer the chance to develop your career and be involved in strategic decisions.
For more information about this role or any other Data Analyst jobs in Dunstable, Bedfordshire please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
281 total views, 2 today