Permanent Data Analyst
Based in London, our client is an established, well known company looking for a Data Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit a great communicator who will manage and maintain all product administration systems and all data contained within them. The Revenue Analyst will also design and distribute scheduled and ad hoc reports.
The company is a market leader with sites across the UK with an established reputation within the industry.
The successful individual will have experience maintaining admin systems as well as the ability to work and manipulate large amounts of data and build reports. It is essential the candidate is highly skilled in all Microsoft applications, especially in Excel and databases and SQL. The candidate must be a quick learner with excellent analytical and numerical skills. Great attention to detail is essential as are great problem solving and PowerPoint skills.
Duties will include:
* Your primary focus will be on supporting the business by being responsible for our product admin systems with specific attention to:
* Routine maintenance
* Change control
* Data management
* Future systems development
* Reports resulting from data available from these systems
* You will be required to deal with requests from colleagues and internal stakeholders, in the quickest and most efficient way possible and be a “go-to” person for all product admin systems
* You will be responsible for producing and updating user guides and documenting process flows and best practices for use by internal teams and to provide cross functional guidance for interacting with the Revenue Management team
* You will be required to make changes to products and prices in a live, production environment so attention to detail and accuracy is of utmost importance
* You will be supporting the business as the need arises, by developing new analysis, ad hoc reports and enhancing existing tools
* You will take a role in developing and presenting pricing and yield strategies to stakeholders and client management teams
* You will assist in the development of the existing yield management processes, systems and capabilities
* You will analyse data to understand, interpret and communicate the effectiveness of products, prices and sales channels
* Responsibility for taking reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your acts, and to take measures in the promotion and maintenance of health and safety measures
For more information about this role or any other Data Analyst, jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
35 total views, 2 today