Permanent Data Researcher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Plymouth, Devon we have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding client who are seeking a Data Researcher to join their team on a permanent basis. Remote working would be considered for this role.
This job would suit a graduate with a passion for analysing data. Relevant qualifications are an advantage, but not essential if there is demonstrable experience.
The company are an awarding winning transport provider with offices in three different locations in the south coast.
The successful individual will have an aptitude for reading and understanding numerical information and the ability to synthesise it. You will have the ability to curate multiple insights and information sources into commercial stories and translate commercial questions and requests into insight. Good knowledge of Office software and previous experience with information and communication technologies, databases and collaborative tools is desired. Tableau experience is also desired but is not essential for this role.
* Collect and share key findings to support strategic decision making (e.g., new season preparation, new ship building, new route schedule).
* Collect contextual market information that may represent opportunities or risks, including macro-economic studies, research into trends in passenger and product behaviour, information on the market, and information on the quality of the service.
* Own end to end process of research projects including scoping, confirming the brief and conducting secondary research with responsibility of curating the final document.
* Support Commercial Insights department on primary research exercises where required.
* Support business performance reviews by providing information on the wider market context.
* Participate in the mapping of research topics according to the objectives set.
* Implementing the monitoring system decided with the head of Strategic Planning & Insights.
* Identifying and validating data sources.
* Critically analysing studies (cross checking, analyse the purpose etc).
* Processing and summarising the information gathered.
* Share of the results of the research, according to the content and channels adapted to the recipients.
This is a great opportunity for a data driven individual seeing their future in an exciting and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other Data Researcher jobs in Plymouth, Devon please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
86 total views, 2 today