Permanent Digital Marketing Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Digital Marketing Analyst
Based in Crawley, West Sussex our client in the holiday industry seeks a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the team.
This job would suit a strong marketing analyst to be responsible for the gathering, organising and analysing data from all relevant internal and external data sources to enable the marketing department to make data driven decisions resulting in improved marketing performance and ROI
The company is an exciting international holiday company who share a passion for enjoying the great outdoors by providing an unrivalled choice of quality places to stay, at locations world-wide. This job comes at an exciting time when they look to implement a new revenue management system across the business which will align with the marketing and promotion campaigns to maximise revenue and product mix to the right customer.
The business has redesigned their offices since Covid to offer a more collaborative workspace when people are in the office but a normal week will involve 1-2 days in the office. This illustrates the great employee lead culture in the business which see people stay in the business for a long time.
The successful individual will be an experienced marketing analyst with a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio for reporting / dashboarding. They will need strong numerical and analytical skills with an ability to combine and interpret high volumes of data from multiple sources but with the strong communication skills to relay technical information/data/results to non-technical team members. An individual who has worked within the hotel, hospitality, travel, or related sectors would be advantageous but not essential.
* Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to create a joined-up view of digital marketing performance, what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations to key stakeholders to optimise campaigns further.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and product owners, to analyse and interpret website user behaviour, identifying trends and areas of concern which can be improved to deliver a best in class member / customer experience across all digital touchpoints (i.e. website, PPC, SEO, social etc).
* Responsible for analysing and reporting the results (successes/failures/surprises) of improvements to the website’s page launches as well as campaigns and ultimately, the ROI to Digital Marketing manager.
* Be responsible for providing qualitative and quantitative analysis, insights and recommendations to key stakeholders to help support and influence future marketing campaign planning and new product development business cases.
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of market and competitor research to present findings to help shape the overall marketing strategy.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the E-Commerce Manager to analyse and interpret multiple data sources to better understand the customer journey and produce actionable insights that can be used to improve the online member/customer experience and develop a more personalised service.
* Working with a portfolio of digital marketing agencies, be responsible internally for setting up and managing accurate and consistent reporting for the marketing department through creation of dashboards and various automated reports.
* Be responsible for the management of Google Tag Manager (GTM) containers and the implementation of all analytic tracking requirements for digital marketing campaigns.
This is a great role for a strong Digital Marketing Analyst to join an exciting and growing business that can offer a “business influencing” opportunity as they look to continue their growth.
For more information about this role or any other Digital Marketing Analyst jobs in Crawley, West Sussex please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
244 total views, 2 today