Permanent Director of Revenue
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue
Based in London, our client is a growing, global company looking for a Director of Revenue to join their team.
This job would suit a Director of Revenue with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a hotel company. The Director of Revenue will contribute to the company’s goals and principles by supporting with managing the Revenue team.
The successful individual will have experience in creating objectives and making strategic decisions and recommendations based on facts and market trends. It is essential the candidate has an analytical approach to problem solving and has extensive experience of managing a medium to large team. This role will be heavily involved in the wider commercial strategy of the business when it comes to revenue management. It will require someone who is able to communicate effectively at board level to ensure that strategic commercial decisions are understood by other members of the senior executive team including the CEO.
Duties will include:
* Strong leadership, project management and analytical skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Proactive in achieving total revenues across all hotel products and services
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills
* Effective ability to supervise, motivate, coach and develop teams
* Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
* Ability to train people and convey complex systems functionalities to a broad audience.
* Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm and be a motivator
* Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors.
* Ability to analyse data and make meaningful conclusions/decisions and strategies.
* Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment.
* Ability to prioritise workload both personally and for the department, work under pressure & meet deadlines
For more information about this role or any other Director of Revenue, jobs in London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
34 total views, 1 today