Permanent Director of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue Management
Based in Munich, Germany, our client is an international hotel brand looking for a Director of Revenue Management to join their team in this luxury hotel.
This job would suit someone with a strong background in revenue management with prior experience of working in a 5* or luxury hotel operation. The key responsibility will be to maximize hotel revenue through informed pricing decisions while communicating with functions across the hotel to ensure all decision making is done in line with hotel and brand strategy.
Our client is an award-winning luxury hotel positioned as a leader in the local market with c.100 rooms and will look to maintain their position as one of the most exclusive brands in the area.
The successful individual will have a track record in revenue management ideally in a luxury or 5* hotel and must be fluent in both German and English. It is expected that the successful individual will have strong analytical skills and technical aptitude (especially Excel) whilst being able to discuss strategic issues with senior members of the hotel. The ability to show improvement and growth in key revenue management metrics in their career will also be important.
Duties will include:
* Defines strategies and rates to maximise outcome
* Reflects brand guidelines and initiatives into local revenue management decisions
* Predict future booking demand, manages demand, sets controls
* Analyse data, prepare reports, diagrams and spreadsheets for the Executive and Corporate Offices
* Load availability into systems
* Complete forecasts for several time frames
* Actively support the budget process
* Collaborate well with other departments, e.g. Reservations, Sales, Group Sales
* Manage relevant contracts
* Research trends and methods
* Develop others, including high potentials and talents
* Follow, respect & enforce the Hotel standards
* Train others to ensure compliance of revenue standards and procedures
* Conduct meetings and holds presentations
* Develop packages and new ideas to enhance guests experience and revenues
* Other reasonable tasks may be assigned by the direct manager or a senior manager on duty
For more information about this role or any other Director of Revenue Management jobs in Germany or Europe, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
110 total views, 1 today