Permanent Director of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue Management
Based in Munich, Germany, our client is an international hotel brand looking for a Director of Revenue Management to join their team in this luxury hotel.
This job would suit someone with a strong background in revenue management with prior experience of working in a 5* or luxury hotel operation. The key responsibility will be to maximise hotel revenue through informed pricing decisions while communicating with functions across the hotel to ensure all decision making is done in line with hotel and brand strategy.
Our client is an award-winning luxury hotel positioned as a leader in the local market with c.100 rooms and will look to maintain their position as one of the most exclusive brands in the area.
The successful individual will have a track record in revenue management ideally in a luxury or 5* hotel and must be fluent in both German and English. It is expected that the successful individual will have strong analytical skills and technical aptitude (especially Excel) whilst being able to discuss strategic issues with senior members of the hotel. The ability to show improvement and growth in key revenue management metrics in their career will also be important.
Duties will include:
* Reflects guidelines and initiatives into local revenue management decisions
* Analyses data, prepares reports, diagrams and spreadsheets
* Defines strategies and rates to maximise outcome
* Predicts future booking demand, manages demand, sets controls
* Generates forecasts in collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Commerce
* Prepares Month-End-Reports
* Supports the budget process
* Manages relevant contracts
* Develops packages and new ideas to enhance guest experience and revenues
* Develops a strong team as well as individual colleagues
* Trains others to ensure compliance of revenue standards and procedures
* Other reasonable tasks may be assigned by the direct manager or a senior manager on duty
For more information about this role or any other Director of Revenue Management jobs in Munich, Germany or elsewhere in Europe, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
139 total views, 1 today