Permanent Director of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue Management
MRK are pleased to be working exclusively with our well-known client based in Madrid, Spain, who are looking for a Director of Revenue Management to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Distribution to be responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a designated cluster of key hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for total revenue generating points of sale. The scope includes pricing, yielding and total revenue optimization and requires a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset. In addition, you will be responsible for directly managing and leading a small team of Cluster Revenue Managers.
The business is an international hotel group with over 1000 hotels in operation and under development in APAC & EMEA.
The successful individual will either have a strong knowledge in market dynamics and hotel technology including Revenue Management Systems (such as IDeaS G3 or Duetto GC), Hotel Reservation Systems (PMS/S&C) and Distribution Systems (Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Distribution Connectivity Partners, OTA Extranets). They will have strong emotional intelligence and ability to lead a team. Strong communication skills and the ability to easily build trust with key stakeholders are a must. English language is essential.
* Understand market dynamics and monitor competitor pricing to grow revenue and RevPAR for assigned and team portfolio.
* Deliver effective pricing and ensure optimal inventory for all revenue streams and market segments.
* Embrace and lead implementation of new projects, systems and tools to maximize revenue.
* Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis.
* Generate revenue forecasts and budgets and ensures accuracy for all hotels within area of responsibility.
* Develop strong business relationships across department and ensure team is aligned with the company direction.
* Direct management of team or key revenue projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious revenue manager looking for a position in a market leading business.
For more information about this role or any other Director of Revenue Management jobs in Madrid, Spain please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
142 total views, 1 today