Permanent Director of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Revenue Management
Based in London, our client is an established brand looking for a Director of Revenue Management to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager with experience at executive level within a medium to large hotel business. The job will involve managing the day to day department operations and be responsible for driving the room revenue as well as managing the reservations team in order to maximise revenue streams and profit.
This company is a luxury, global business who prides themselves on providing great customer service within a stunning environment. If you are someone who enjoys an environment that focuses on food and beverage as well as meetings and events this would be an ideal fit for you.
The successful individual will have experience managing teams and will have great communication and coaching skills. The candidate must have strong influencing and presentation skills, and be able to develop strong, successful relationships with staff and guests. Advanced Excel knowledge is essential as is a sound understanding of Opera POS and other hotel systems.
Duties will include:
* Responsible for providing leadership by motivating, guiding and developing all related team members
* Drive revenue performance in rooms
* Support all revenue generating departments and their head of departments in selecting the optimum revenue opportunities for the hotel
* Constantly measure room revenue performance against strategy and target
* Sell strategy to respective departments and ensure implementation
* Drive development and delivery of effective pricing to all market segments
* Monitor general competitor activity and pricing
* Understand the dynamics of the market
* Generate daily, weekly, monthly revenue forecasts
* Support the overall Business Planning process of the hotel and to ensure the delivery of full plan with close co-operation of Managing Director and Executive Team
* Assist in providing high quality, optimal representation of the hotel in all distribution channels by supervising tactical activities in a timely, accurate & compliant manner
* Generate incremental revenue by driving and shaping all “up selling” programmes with respective Heads of Department
* Oversee the Reservations team in relation to recruitment, development, performance management
For more information about this role or any other Director of Revenue Management jobs in London please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
127 total views, 2 today