Permanent F&B Revenue Manager
F&B Revenue Manager
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is an exciting, instantly recognised and growing company looking for a F&B Revenue Manager to join their team.
This job would suit an individual with a previous experience in Revenue management, preferably within the Travel/Leisure. The candidate will be a proactive individual who feels confident in taking decisions.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and are renowned for staff development through established training and continued support. They have constantly been recognised in The Times Top 100 Companies to Work For and can offer excellent routes for progression and development.
The successful individual will be commercial focused, analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications and leisure-based reservation systems are preferred.
* Overall responsibility of all business units focussing on the dining offering.
* To manage the analytical process of each locations performance and to report findings and recommendations back to the business.
* Through the effective forecasting of future demand patterns, to identify and maximise all revenue generating opportunities. This will be delivered through the generation of the right prices at the right places at the right time and the tactical increase in supply of specified grades in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Teams.
* To proactively supply marketing functions with tactical pricing, product and promotions to ensure that individual sites and overall business budgets are achieved and exceeded.
* To collate statistics and produce weekly and ad hoc reports as required.
* Prepare P & L statements for F & B events and make proposals for driving profitability.
* Review all trends in relation to the outlets and make recommendations for areas to drive revenue.
For more information about this role or any other F&B Revenue Manager job roles in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
25 total views, 2 today