Contract Graduate Analyst
Based in Birmingham, our leading client seeks a Graduate Analyst to join their team as Revenue Management Analyst on an 18-month fixed term contract, working a hybrid role.
This job would suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and delivering results against targets.
The company are one of the UK’s leading travel organisations and are continually growing over the years.
The successful individual will be a recent graduate who is educated to a degree level in analytics or mathematics. This individual will have good problem-solving capabilities with a naturally inquisitive personality. You will have excellent communication skills in order to build strong collaborative working relationship with key internal parties. Strong excel knowledge is essential.
* Use various data sources to identify opportunities to increase revenue and decrease overcrowding at a franchise, route, and market level.
* Provide revenue analysis to support initiatives that will help achieve and exceed the business plan.
* To propose actions to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities as a result of on-going analysis and reporting of trends and patterns.
* Produce KPIs and periodic reporting to be shared internally within the RM team as well as externally within the organisation.
* Work with the Business Analysis team to identify areas where revenue growth could be constrained or where revenue abstraction occurs and work with members of the wider commercial team to help produce business cases to justify the investment to achieve objectives.
* Review feedback on crowding and reservations from front-line staff as well as wider business and implement actions, as necessary.
* Highlight to the Marketing department which markets could benefit from promotions or advertising.
* Provide RM recommendations and strategies for special events.
* Interact with personnel across the business by providing reports and data as required.
This is a great role for an ambitious Graduate Analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity to learn industry leading revenue management techniques.
For more information about this role or any other Graduate Analyst jobs in Birmingham please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
24 total views, 2 today