Permanent Graduate Revenue Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Graduate Revenue Analyst
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire our high profile client is recognised as one of the Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the Sunday Times list and they are looking for a Graduate Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job will sit in a business function that is one of the fastest growing skill sets in the UK and internationally. As companies develop their technology and have access to more data, they are using this information to make better business decisions to ensure the business maintains its growth and increases profitability. This is happening globally so obtaining a position in this area early in your career will open up huge opportunities for you both in the UK and overseas.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business. Hence as a first or second job after university this is a superb opportunity to develop your skills and learn from some highly talented people in the sector.
The position will be responsible for providing commercial and revenue management support for the business. Principally, this will be focussed on achieving revenue growth at each of their sites by supporting providing the Commercial Team and wider business with reporting and analysis alongside making key day to day revenue management decisions.
The successful individual will be a graduate from a numerical or scientific background who has a good working knowledge of Excel ideally from within some previous work experience, a gap year or internship. The candidate will be a proactive individual who feels confident in taking decisions and communicating with different people around the business.
* Consistently deliver regular, accurate reporting in a timely manner
* Develop reporting capabilities across the business regular analysis and interpretation of data
* Own and develop complex Excel based reports and tools required by the business
* Work closely with site and head office support teams to ensure the commercial strategy is delivered consistently, ensuring that the sales and marketing teams have all the information they need
* Contribute to pricing decisions at a very detailed level and ensure these are delivered accurately
* Work off own initiative to conduct analysis and feedback insight to the sales and marketing teams on a regular basis.
For more information about this role or any other Graduate Revenue Analyst job roles in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
153 total views, 1 today