Permanent Group Revenue & Distribution Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Group Revenue & Distribution Manager
Based in London, our leading client seeks a revenue manager to join their team as Group Revenue & Distribution Manager on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years revenue management experience with proven success in implementing revenue management and distribution strategies. A minimum of 1 years’ experience in developing people is also preferable.
This company are a well-regarded, innovative hospitality business, who have a great sustainability plan in place with impressive growth plans.
The successful individual must be a strong revenue manager who is commercially minded and has a keen interest in professional development and driving innovation with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. For this role you must have deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and experience in using Mews PMS, SiteMinder, SynXis and Salesforce SaaS products is preferable.
* Lead and develop the revenue management and distribution strategy and manage day to day yielding operations.
* Provide daily pick up analysis with strategy adjustments implemented and reported.
* Conduct weekly revenue management meetings with hotels and their respective GMs within the group to ensure collaboration and instill a revenue management culture.
* Manage and lead the overall distribution strategy with responsibility for developing relationships with all third-party distribution partners to ensure we are maximising channel opportunities including OTAs, GDS partners and wholesaler partners.
* Create and develop pricing strategies for all segments in conjunction with sales and Head of Commercial to ensure competitiveness whilst maintaining a keen focus on key revenue management metrics.
* Ensure all systems and channels are configured and implemented accurately in line with company standards.
* Responsible for best practice standards in the field of revenue management and distribution
* Evaluate performance of distribution partners and put strategies in place to ensure delivery of results.
* Reduce the cost of distribution by being aware of market trends and improvements in technology that lead to new routes to market.
* Lead the annual budget process, analysing prior performance and use market intelligence to make informed recommendations.
This is a great role for an ambitious Revenue Manager seeing their future as Group Revenue & Distribution Manager in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Group Revenue & Distribution Manager jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
237 total views, 1 today