Permanent Head of Revenue
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Head of Revenue
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a rapidly expanding company looking for a Head of Revenue to join their growing team.
This job would suit an experienced Revenue Manager who will be responsible for the formulation of agreed revenue management strategies in order to deliver financial gains across the portfolio. The job will also involve developing revenue management awareness across the properties and challenging strategies to deliver optimal revenue across the business.
The company is a market leader with sites across the UK and instantly recognisable brands as part of their portfolio. The business is committed to staff development and recognises and rewards high performance and commitment to the brand.
The successful individual will be highly numerate with proven revenue experience. It is essential the candidate has the ability to coach and influence a team with excellent written and verbal communication skills. IT knowledge is essential, particularly within Excel and revenue management systems. The individual must be able to prioritise workloads with a flexible and approachable response.
Duties will include:
* Review & challenge hotels weekly 12 monthly rolling forecast
* Issue forecast updates to the Leadership team outlining where potential risk / upside exists
* Identify trough periods and work with Heads of Sales to devise a strategy in conjunction with brand marketing teams to resolve
* Identification of rate / revenue opportunities from future demand trends
* Develop, implement and execute strategic action plans
* Review & challenge hotels annual budget plans
* Prepare a monthly reporting pack
* Present at and contribute to monthly business reviews and at Owner forums as needed
* Ensure rate strategy is relevant to each hotel
* Understanding and influencing revenue related relationships to the benefit of the business
* Develop strong relationships with each General Manager and Head of Department within the business
* Understanding and managing revenue related duties / processes in a timely manner
* Effectively communicate with key stakeholders
* Develop Revenue Managers in all areas of Revenue Management to encourage enhancement and promotion from within the company
* Promote the company as appropriate across the industry
For more information about this role or any other Head of Revenue jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
171 total views, 1 today