Permanent Head of Revenue and Sales
Head of Revenue and Sales
Based in Oxfordshire, our client is a luxury hospitality group who are looking for a Head of Revenue and Sales to join their team.
This role would suit an experienced, analytical Revenue Manager who is looking for a new and challenging role. The candidate will ideally have a strong sales background and must have excellent communicational skills.
Our client is a small, Oxfordshire based, luxury hospitality group with a fantastic reputation in their market. They pride themselves on their innovative approach, not only in the way they work but also with the service they provide to their guests.
The successful individual will be self-motivated, driven and have a proactive attitude. It is essential that the candidate is highly personable, in order to create new relationships with key businesses to develop future growth and will be responsible for leading the hotel sales strategy.
Duties will include:
* Agree the Revenue Management strategy with the Head of Operations, Head of Finance and Managing Director
* Oversee the configuration of the hotel’s Property Management System and update all channels of distribution with appropriate rate or inventory restrictions
* Maximise total revenue contribution via relevant booking channels and inventory management
* Continually monitor and adjust room rates, adapt and make changes to strategy where required, take the initiative to respond to external opportunities and threats
* Identify new corporate business opportunities, organise events and hotel tours to showcase our facilities
* Forge new partnerships with key businesses – locally, nationally, and internationally
* Work with the Head of Operations and Head of Marketing to devise targeted offers and packages, communicate to the Central Reservations Manager
* Prepare weekly reports analysing budgeted projections, previous performance, booking channels, local trends and the performance of our competitor set
* Identify and continually adjust hotels’ market segmentation, business mix and revenue channels
* Analyse booking patterns and hotel performance against weekly / monthly / yearly budgeted targets
* Be flexible in your working hours to achieve the desired results
* Carry out any other reasonable duty that may be requested by guests or management
For more information about this role or any other Head of Revenue and Sales jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
38 total views, 1 today