Permanent Head of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Head of Revenue Management
Based in Hertfordshire, our client is looking for a Head of Revenue Management who can join the team on a permanent basis. The role would suit an individual with previous revenue management experience.
This job would be ideal for a senior revenue management professional who has strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to influence a team and build strong relationships to benefit the business.
Our client is a growing, well-known hotel business that are continually adding new properties to their portfolio.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and a clear understanding of all relevant distribution channels with the ability to influence channels to advantage of the properties. You will be highly analytical and have the ability to clearly present information and recommendations to a variety of audiences. It is essential that you can influence both peers and Executive team and be comfortable with cross-functional working.
Duties will include:
* Manage pricing across all accommodation ensuring that we balance volume sold and price achieved to meet budget targets across all properties
* Provide price point direction for tariff promotions and for the Y&I team to manage all promotion codes within the booking system
* Ensure that we have the right accommodation mix in each property to maximise available margin
* Work with CEO and Operations Manager to plan future accommodation strategies and plans
* Ensure that inventory is set up correctly on the booking system to agreed timeline
* Lead the company sublet scheme to ensure that we achieve budgeted unit targets
* Lead the budget process for Tariff on an annual basis, working closely with Commercial Analytics Manager to ensure budgets and Power BI are completely aligned
* Work with CCO on developing the future of pricing capability. Ensure that systems, software and algorithm best practice are brought into the business then evolved to meet growth plans
* Ensure that policies and processes are maintained to protect company revenue
* Maintain reporting that identifies any potential risks and resolves any issues in a timely manner
* Lead business channel strategy including:
* Inventory allocations and pricing
* Development of new channels
For more information about this role or any other Head of Revenue Management jobs in Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
158 total views, 1 today