Permanent Head of Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Head of Revenue Management
Based in Portsmouth our client is looking for a Head of Revenue Management to join their revenue management team on a permanent basis. Remote working is available for this role, however travel to all three office locations will be required on a regular basis.
This job would suit a data driven individual with demonstrable experience. In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering revenue management systems, managing valuations to meet budgets, optimising commercial yields and maximising use of inventory.
This company are an awarding winning transport provider with offices in three different locations in the south coast including Dorset and Devon.
The successful individual will be an experienced revenue manager with good knowledge of budget planning processes, data infrastructure and revenue management and reservation tools. You will have experience in delivery of systems-based projects, with the ability to translate commercial questions and requests into insight. For this role you will need strong people management skills to ensure your team fulfils their potential and achieve goals while identifying poor performance and crafting plans to address it.
* Maximise our commercial yields through revenue management of products, pricing and inventory to meet the agreed business targets.
* Improved focus and monitoring of current systems and processes
* Improve the scope of revenue management controls
* Tracking of utilisation rates and valuations and budgets to business plan
* Agreed reports for all Rev Man KPIs
* Optimise and improve inventory management processes
* Define and set up component pricing to achieve commercial targets
* Prepare the SDS (reservation and inventory systems team) and Revenue management teams for the future landscape of the company business plan and IT roadmap through sharing strategic planning and priorities.
* Stakeholder management with the business to agree the team’s priorities
* Monitor and strive to improve the engagement of your people and their alignment with our brand values
* Manage the operational staff budget for your area in line with annual budget agreement
* Performance and careers management of the team, including objectives setting and personalised development plans creation Deliverables
This is a great role for an ambitious Head of Revenue Management seeing their future in an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Head of Revenue Management jobs in Portsmouth please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability
184 total views, 2 today