Contract Market Research Data Analyst
Our client is a rapidly growing Health care consultancy business looking for an ambitious Market Research Data Analyst to join their team on a 12-month contract, based remotely anywhere from the UK or Europe.
This job would suit someone with at least 2 years’ experience in data analytics, ideally in primary market research projects within healthcare.
This is a leading market research consultancy with operations in Europe and an extensive network of partners across the globe. For over 20 years, they have established new and exciting ways to identify insights for their clients, helping to create powerful strategies for numerous healthcare brands.
The successful individual will be an experienced data analyst with technical specialist knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel, Power BI or Tableau, SQL and Display R. They must have excellent analytical skills, meticulous and conscientious, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good knowledge of scripting logic, including Python and C# languages are an advantage. Fluent English is a must, ideally German as a second language but not essential.
Duties will include:
* Perform quality checks (questionnaires labelling/routing/filtering, scripts testing, translation overlays, data, tabulations & reports) and provide useful and constructive feedback.
* Review of the structure and coherence of Quantitative studies questionnaires drafted by the Research Delivery teams.
* Scripting of Online quantitative studies using commercially available scripting software or internal scripting platform.
* Testing of scripted Online quantitative studies (Master version and Country versions).
* Lead pre-tests of Quantitative questionnaires with typical respondents.
* Under the supervision of the Research Director, leads the preparation of study reports templates, in Powerpoint or using interactive reporting tools (DisplayR).
* Build client-ready interactive dashboards (PowerBI, DisplayR).
* Pull data into Quantitative reports and Qualitative Appendix, and contribute to Key Take Away write-up.
* Support Pharmacovigilance requirements as needed, both industry-level and client-specific:
* Ensure all AE/special situation reporting in the course of the research, in line with client compliance.
* Ensure Reconciliation reports are accurate and delivered on time.
* Help to develop new tools and methods to support improvement of data analytics and efficiency (Artificial Intelligence, Interactive tools…etc.).
For more information about this role or any other remote working Market Research Data Analyst jobs in Europe, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Helping you build the career you deserve.
96 total views, 5 today