Permanent Marketing & Insight Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Marketing & Insights Analyst
Based in East Grinstead, Sussex our client in the holiday industry seeks a Marketing & Insights Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be a hybrid working role where travel to the office will be required one day a week.
This job would suit a strong Digital minded analyst who has worked within the hotel, hospitality, travel, or related sectors with a very high level of expertise using Google Analytics and Data Studio for visualisation.
The company is an exciting international holiday company who share a passion for enjoying the great outdoors by providing an unrivalled choice of quality places to stay, at locations world-wide This job comes at an exciting time when they look to implement a new revenue management system across the business and this job will be key in supporting that process.
The successful individual will be educated to degree level or equivalent with extensive experience working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Firebase and Data Studio for reporting / dashboarding. They will need strong numerical and analytical skills essential with an ability to combine and interpret high volumes of data from multiple sources. The right candidate must be strategic, analytical, and have strong communication skills, as well as being able to relay technical information/data/results to non-technical team members. Confidence in communicating across departments and teams, and work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders is important for this role. Experience of working with EPiServer CMS and Umbraco is an advantage.
* Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to create a joined-up view of our digital marketing performance, what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations to key stakeholders to optimise campaigns further.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and product owners, to analyse and interpret website user behaviour, identifying trends and areas of concern which can then be improved to deliver a best in class member / customer experience across all digital touchpoints (i.e. website, PPC, SEO, social etc).
* Responsible for analysing and reporting the results (successes/failures/surprises) of improvements to the website’s page launches as well as campaigns and ultimately, the ROI to Digital Marketing manager.
* Be responsible for providing qualitative and quantitative analysis, insights and recommendations to key stakeholders to help support and influence future marketing campaign planning and new product development business cases.
* Using your expertise and the Club’s suite of analytical tools to deliver website performance forecast updates to key stakeholders, which will then feed into the wider marketing and membership forecasting and budget planning process.
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of market and competitor research then present findings to leaders in the business to help shape the overall marketing strategy.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the E-Commerce Manager to analyse and interpret multiple data sources to better understand the customer journey and produce actionable insights that can be used to improve the online member/customer experience and develop a more personalised service.
* Working with a portfolio of digital marketing agencies, be responsible internally for setting up and managing accurate and consistent reporting for the marketing department through creation of dashboards and various automated reports.
* Own the management and monitoring of Urchin Tracking Modules (UTMs) working with the wider marketing teams to improve the effectiveness of the Club’s marketing activities.
* Be responsible for the management of Google Tag Manager (GTM) containers and the implementation of all analytic tracking requirements for digital marketing campaigns.
This is a great role for an ambitious analyst to join an exciting and growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other Marketing Data & Insights Analyst jobs in East Grinstead, Sussex please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
180 total views, 1 today