Permanent Pricing Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is an exciting, instantly recognised and growing company looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a data analyst or pricing type of position whilst having to deliver information to key stakeholders. The candidate will be a proactive individual who feels confident in taking decisions.
This is a dynamic, expanding company with an impeccable reputation as a market leader. The company has an excellent track record of success and has been developing this team in recent years to be a central part of the business.
The successful individual will be commercial focused, analytically minded and a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills. You will be a highly organised team player with meticulous attention to detail, the ability to problem solve, prioritise and multi-task, also with experience of using Office applications.
* Overall responsibility of business unit
* To manage the analytical process of performance and to report findings and recommendations back to the business.
* Through the effective forecasting of future demand patterns, to identify and maximise all revenue generating opportunities. This will be delivered through the generation of the right prices at the right places at the right time and the tactical increase in supply of specified grades in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Teams.
* To proactively supply marketing functions with tactical pricing, product and promotions to ensure that overall business budgets are achieved and exceeded.
* To collate statistics and produce weekly and ad hoc reports as required.
* To control and monitor daily pricing, in liaison with the rest of the team.
* Monitor flows of inventory, and channel performance.
* Ad-hoc project work
For more information about this role or any other Pricing Analyst job roles in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
144 total views, 1 today