Permanent Pricing and Data Analyst
Pricing and Data Analyst
Based in London, our FTSE 100 client are looking for a Pricing and Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid working role with 3 days in the office.
This job would suit someone with revenue management and/or pricing experience. This role will support transformations, by helping to define key data flows and delivering key data driven insights into the combined RM and Pricing processes, supporting the continued search for optimal pricing.
The company are one of the world’s largest logistics organisations, with an impressive portfolio of well-recognised large brands.
The successful individual will have a strong analytics background and proven numerical expertise. They will need to have strong communication, influencing and team working skills, so excellent levels of written/spoken English are required for this role. Good stakeholder management skills are also needed for this role. This person will be able to source and analyse complex data using tools such as SQL and Excel. Experience using a wider analytical toolset such as python and tableau is desired, but not essential.
* Understand current revenue management and dynamic pricing capabilities (both system and processes)
* Help to identify opportunities to improve the capability either through system change or process improvement using insight from analysis of commercial data
* Support the design and support trials to prove value of improvements
* Contribute to new metrics and benefits tracking methods
* Supporting the product development path for RM and Pricing systems
* Working with other colleagues to test the details of the new pricing tool and changes required
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious analyst seeing their future in an exciting and growing business.
For more information about this role or any other Pricing and Data Analyst jobs in London please don’t hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY.
Helping you build the career you deserve
37 total views, 5 today