Contract Process Improvement Manager – Revenue Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Process Improvement Manager – Revenue Management
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a world leading leisure company looking for a Process Improvement Manager to join their Revenue Management team in a one year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
This job would suit an individual with previous experience of a Revenue Management function who will be responsible for providing guidance and support to the trading teams in identifying and applying the most effective parameter/code-based pricing and availability controls. The job will also involve driving a culture of continuous improvement within Revenue Management focusing not only on documenting and maintaining current processes, but also constantly exploring and taking action on opportunities to improve process quality and efficiency.
The company is a powerhouse in terms of size, scope, development, and growth with its Revenue Management function being a central part of the company’s performance. Although no guarantees can be made other opportunities may come up within the business for permanent positions as the year contract progresses.
The successful individual will have a strong understanding of core revenue management principles as well as a good knowledge of broader operational / systems processes that impact revenue management processes. The candidate must have great communication skills and be familiar with basic ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy and techniques. Being able to demonstrate a track record of managing small projects, including creating deliverables and coordinating across various stakeholders, will be important to be successful in this job.
Duties will include:
* Advise Commercial Managers and Trading team on most effective approach to achieving desired pricing output
* Control and quality assure the development and application of code-based pricing and availability controls
* Manage hierarchy of parameter sets and code effects to minimise risk of conflicts / unintended pricing outputs
* With support from the Line Manager, manage the agenda and effectiveness of fortnightly Trading Meetings
* Identify key priorities or areas where centralised decisions required
* Be driver and supporter of ‘continuous improvement’ principles to RM processes:
* Facilitate discussions with relevant stakeholders (including RM leadership team) to agree actions to address these weaknesses – with outcome to drive revenue improvement
* Coordinate preparation of induction and training materials
* Support the development of the internal revenue management system, focusing in particular on the scoping of new functionality and automation of processes, as well as supporting incident resolution/bug fixes post release
For more information about this role or any other Process Improvement Manager jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
74 total views, 1 today