Permanent Product Performance Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Product & Commercial Analyst
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, this large and growing holiday business are looking for an experienced performance analyst to join their team on a permanent basis as Product & Commercial Analyst.
This job would suit a strong analyst with at least 3 years experience to be responsible for managing the performance of individual products to ensure that they are promoted and priced effectively via their website so that tough occupancy, revenue and profit targets are met.
The company is a reputable, marketing leading holiday business with properties across Europe. They are a passionate and exciting company to work for, with rapid expansion plans over the next few years. Their growth plans pre-covid were on track, they have maintained their staff through the pandemic and are looking to continue the growth plan once normality returns. The role is based in the UK, but some international travel will be required.
The successful individual will have experience working within the holiday or travel industry along with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in yield analysis. Being able to demonstrate previous examples of commercial decision-making is imperative. It is essential the candidate has strong technical knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Google analytics and excellent copywriting and editing skills. The candidate should have experience liaising with Revenue and Marketing teams to help drive late sales and ad campaigns.
* Manage the individual performance of specific products to ensure they are priced and promoted efficiently.
* Analyse data to help manage and improve performance and understand pricing in order to value new products based on supply and demand.
* Analyse customer and competitors’ activities to understand sales trends.
* Understand the specific features customers look for when selecting holidays.
* Liaising with internal departments as well as third party suppliers in order to analyse and effectively understand the market and product values
For more information about this role or any other Product & Commercial Analyst roles in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates – AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
142 total views, 2 today